|Features:||Warehouse Steel Structure Design||Application:||Clean Span Steel Portal Frame Building|
|Type:||Steel Structure Warehouse||Raw Steel Material:||Q235B, Q355B, ASTM A36|
|Service Life:||50 Years||Wall And Roof:||Rock Wool|
|Surface Treatment:||Painting||Working Scope:||Design,Fabrication, Installation|
steel structure building,
metal storage buildings,
Clean Span Steel Steel Structure
Clean Span Steel Portal Frame Building / Warehouse Steel Structure Design
The light steel structure factory building is a young and very vital steel structure system, which has been widely used in general industrial and agricultural, trade, and service buildings, such as office buildings, villas, warehouses, sports venues, entertainment, tourism buildings, and High-rise residential buildings and other areas can also be used in old houses to increase the floor, reconstruction, reinforcement and lack of building materials areas, transportation inconvenience areas, tight schedules, movable demolition buildings, etc., are greatly favored by owners.
It has the following characteristics:
1) The use of high-efficiency, light-weight thin-walled profiles, light weight, high strength, and small footprint.
2) The structural parts are all automated, continuous, and high-precision production, and the product specifications are serialized, shaped, and matched. The dimensions of each part are accurate.
3) Structural design, detailed design, computer simulation installation, factory manufacturing, site installation, etc. are performed simultaneously with a small time difference.
4) There is no wet work in the dry construction method above the foundation, and the interior decoration is easy to be in place at one time. After galvanizing and coating, the profiles have a beautiful appearance and anti-corrosion, which helps reduce the cost of enclosure and decoration.
5) It is convenient to expand the column distance and provide more separation space, which can reduce the floor height and increase the building area (the residential practical area can reach 92%). It is obvious in terms of adding layers, transforming and strengthening.
6) The new wall material has a wide range of applications, a large number of lighting belts are used, and the ventilation conditions are good.
7) All indoor water and heat electrical pipelines are concealed in the wall and between floors, with flexible layout and easy modification.
8) The house can be relocated, and all materials can be recycled, which will not cause garbage and is in line with the concept of sustainable development.
|Specification||Material Parameter||Technical Treatment|
|Column||H shape steel, Latticed steel column||Q235B,Q345B||Paint or Hot dip galvanized|
|Beam||H shape,steel Truss,Hot rolled sheet||Q235B,Q345B||Paint or Hot dip galvanized|
|Bracing||Steel rod,Steel pipe,Angle steel||Q235B,Q345B|
|Purling||C or Z shape, purling Thickness:1.8mm~3.0mm||Q235B,Q346B||Hot dip galvanized|
|Wall and roof panel||EPS,Rock wool,Pu,Glass wool Sandwich panel or Single sheet.||Steel T=0.426~0.8mm,insulation T=50~150mm||Alu-zinc 150g, Fluorocarbon paint|
|Door||Sliding or rolling door||Steel or Aluminum sheet,T=1.0~1.5mm||Paint or Hot dip galvanized|
|Lighting panel||FRP, T=1.5mm or T=1.8mm||Coefficient of thermal expansion:2.2x10-5/cm/cm/℃||Light transmittance 85%|
|Ventilator||Turbine ventilator, and electric type||Steel,stainless steel,PC||Paint or Hot dip galvanized,304|
|Gutter||Galvanized or stainless steel plate||T=2.0mm||Hot dip galvanized,304|
|Downpipe||PVC pipe,Color steel pipe T=0.5mm||Φ110,160,200||Paint|
|Bolt||Ordinary, high strength||10.9S,4.8s||Hot dip galvanized|
|Anchor bolt||Steel rod M24,M27 M30||Q235B|
All the structure components, panels,bolts and sort of accessories will bewell packed with standard package suitable ocean transportation and loaded into 40’HQ.
All the products are loaded at the loading site of our factory using crane and forklift by our skilled workers,who will prevent the goods to be damaged.
The following question we need to know before making the price. Just feel free to fill what you know.
|1||Location (where will be built?)||_____country, area|
|3||wind load (max. wind speed)||_____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s|
|4||snow load (max. snow height)||_____kn/m2, _____mm|
|6||brickwall needed or not||If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high|
|7||thermal insulation||If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; . if not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much
lower than that of the former
|8||door quantity & size||_____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm|
|9||window quanity & size||_____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm|
|10||crane needed or not||If yes, _____units, max. lifting weight____tons; max. lifting height _____m|
Contact Person: steven