|Features:||Steel Workshop With Crane||Appilcation:||Prefabricated Steel Workshop|
|Raw Steel Material:||Q235B, Q355B, ASTM A36,||Columns And Beam:||H Section Column&Beam, Latticed Column|
|Surface Treatment:||Painting Or Hot-dip Galvanize||Wall And Roof:||Glass Wool Sandwich Panel|
|Service:||Design,Fabrication, Installation||Service Life:||50 Years|
Prefabricated Steel Structure Workshop,
Steel Structure Workshop With Crane,
Steel Building FrameWith Crane
Prefabricated Steel Structure Workshop With Crane
Lightweight Prefabricated Steel Warehouse With Overhead Crane
|Structure Type||Portal frame, single ridge, single span|
|Steel structure quantity||75 Ton|
|Column&Beam||H-section steel, latticed column, honeycomb beam, truss beam|
|Roof & Wall sandwich panel||
0.5mm steel cladding sheet
1. The hoisting requirements of the unit components should be met. When the inlet valve is installed in the workshop, its centerline should be arranged within the working range of the crane auxiliary hook.
2. The clear distance between the top of the crane and the suspended ceiling of the factory building (or the bottom chord of the roof truss and the bottom of the lamp) should not be less than 200-300 mm.
3. The necessary space for disassembling the crane reducer cover, drum, motor and other components should be provided on the appropriate part of the roof of the factory building.
4. The distance from the crane end to the wall must not only meet the needs of the cart to travel, but also leave a gap for the installation and maintenance of the cart's running wheel mechanism and the location of the cart.
5. The width of the top surface of the crane beam should meet the traffic requirements of the operators, and there should be escalators for drivers and maintenance personnel to get on and off the crane.
6. The safety distance between the components in the hoisting installation, the installation equipment, the structure and the ground shall comply with the regulations of SDJ 173-85.
We could design the drawing as your requirement or calculate the steel quantity based on your drawing. We have a dedicated steel structure engineering design department and research and development department, and established an independent and complete steel structure engineering design, optimization and deepening design system. Establishing engineering materials than building materials, we not only control the reliability and economy of the structure, but also the categories, performance, selection and combination of traditional enclosing materials and new maintenance materials. Our design is not only more applicable, safer, more economical, but also rich in architectural beauty.
We are manufacture factory. Welcomed to visit us at any time. The quality control flow and sales team will show you our professionalism. Also you will get best and most competitive price after visiting us.
1. Professional design team, we could design the drawing as your requirement or calculate the steel quantity based on your drawing.
2. Skilled fabrication team and advanced equipment. We make the independent production schedule to each project.
3. One-stop service: We have completed lots such kinds of projects, we could provide the integrated proposal for your project.
4. Professional QC team will guarantee that we will provide the production and service as your request.
5. After sales service: If it has any questions that need us to do in your process of using, such as the maintain of outside insulation and steel components, just tell us , we will try to provide the service as well as we can.
The following question we need to know before making the price. Just feel free to fill what you know.
|1||Location (where will be built?)||_____country, area|
|3||wind load (max. wind speed)||_____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s|
|4||snow load (max. snow height)||_____kn/m2, _____mm|
|6||brickwall needed or not||If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high|
|7||thermal insulation||If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; . if not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much
lower than that of the former
|8||door quantity & size||_____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm|
|9||window quanity & size||_____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm|
|10||crane needed or not||If yes, _____units, max. lifting weight____tons; max. lifting height _____m
Contact Person: Clark Cui